The Mark Day School Parents' Association, through an army of parent volunteers, handles a wide variety of events, fundraisers, and programs on behalf of the school each year. Through this service to the school, parents help to create and participate in a warm and inclusive community. Click here to sign up to volunteer.
Volunteering connects us in a unique and special way to other parents, to the faculty, even to our children. This sense of connection deeply enriches each family's relationship with the school. It tells our children that we value their education and allows us to express our appreciate for the wonderful experience our children have at school every day. Opportunities are open for every parent to be involved. Learn more in our programs and events sections.
The Parents' Association officers for 2016-2017 are:
- President: Stephanie Parker
- Executive VP: Shawna Thommes
- Treasurer: Nancy Henn
- VP Communication & Information Technology: Chris Jannes
- VP Programs: Vicki Peet, Maria Reyes
- VP Fundraising: Kate Hobbes, Nicolle Henneuse
- VP Events: Heather Albinson, Meghen Kurtzig
Parents' Association President, 2015-2017