The Mark Day School Parents' Association, through an army of parent volunteers, handles a wide variety of events, fundraisers, and programs on behalf of the school each year. Through this service to the school, parents help to create and participate in a warm and inclusive community.
Volunteering connects us in a unique and special way to other parents, to the faculty, even to our children. This sense of connection deeply enriches each family's relationship with the school. It tells our children that we value their education and allows us to express our appreciation for the wonderful experience our children have at school every day. Opportunities are open for every parent to be involved. Learn more in our programs and events sections. Click here to volunteer for the 2019-20 school year.
The Parents' Association officers for 2019-2020 are:
- President: Rachel Street
- Executive VP: Tiffany Greenfield
- Treasurer: Veronica Harris
- VP Communication & Information Technology: Nurite Regev
- VP Programs: Bibi Moore, Jennifer Winslow
- VP Fundraising: Leyla Dendi, Adrienne Low
- VP Events: Amber Brown, Pam Emo
Parents' Association President, 2019-2021