Apply to Mark Day School
All families are encouraged to visit Mark Day School prior to submitting an application. If you decide to apply to Mark Day School, please review the application checklist, which differs between Kindergarten and grades 1-7. If you have any questions, please contact Katie Kelso, Director of Admission at 415.472.8007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms should be completed in the admission portal, or emailed or mailed directly from the teacher(s) to Mark Day School and are due no later than February 9.
Schedule a Visit
All playdates and assessments can be scheduled in the admission portal. Shadow visits must be scheduled with the Admission office.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade applicants: Required playdate visit
- Grades 2-4 applicants: Required grade level group assessment morning
- Grade 5 applicants: Required full day shadow visit
- Grade 6 applicants: Required 6th grade visit day (a Sunday); optional shadow visit
- Grade 7 applicants: Required full day shadow visit
Schedule Your Parent/Guardian Meeting
Contact Dawn Aotani, Associate Director of Admission, at 415.472.8000 x1030 to schedule a parent/guardian meeting with Katie Kelso, Director of Admission. You may also schedule an appointment through the application checklist in the admission portal.