Adventures After School
Welcome to Adventures After School (AAS). Join the fun by enrolling in a course!
We are pleased to continue offering a wide range of enrichment classes in our AAS program for students in grades K-8. Classes are held on campus and offer students wonderful opportunities to enjoy shared experiences with friends, learn new skills, and build self-confidence--in a fun, supportive, safe environment.
Classes are taught by experienced and talented teachers from our school and by partners and friends in our community. Each course is designed to help students develop a love for learning and explore new and different experiences. We are confident that you will rind an enrichment class that is of interest to your child. The program is open to Mark Day School students as well as students from other schools.
Classes meet once a week during weekday afternoon, eight to 12 times a semester (see online course description for scheduling details). The AAS program has two semesters--fall and winter/spring.
- Please read the Fall 2018 AAS course descriptions and payment requirements
- Checks made out to the instructor are due on the first day of class
- Look carefully at the class dates; each class date is listed on the course listings
- If your class does not meet the minimum requirement of students, you will be informed as soon as possible
- Click here for the cancellation and refund policy
- If you have any questions, please contact Kim Danforth: firstname.lastname@example.org 415-472-8000 ex. 2044