Cash Back Rewards Program
Raise funds for Mark Day School - at no cost to you! Every year, the Parents' Association receives thousands of collars through the cash back rewards program. It's easy to give back to Mark Day!
If your family or business shops at Amazon, our school can get cash back (0.5% of your purchase) every time you buy something. Bookmark smile.amazon.com on your computer or phone and set your charity to Mark Day School.
Register with eScrip
Register at eScrip.com and link to Mark Day School (#136558922) as your charity of choice. Mark Day School can get cash back (3% of your purchase) every time you dine at participating restaurants and shop at some of Marin's favorite local markets such as Scotty's or Woodlands Markets at no cost to you. There is a list of participating markets on the eScrip.com website under a page called Where to Earn.
Restaurants are not currently listed on eScrip's website but look for eScrip signs at participating restaurants or just ask. In the past, families have used their eScrip at restaurants such as The Trident, Rocco's, and Mountain Mike's Pizza.
Shop with a scrip card at United, Good Earth, and Nugget Markets
Email PA volunteer Jessica Lifland requesting 2021-2022 school year scrip cards from United, Good Earth, and/or Nugget Markets. Each store has its own card. Then, just hand your card to a cashier to scan when you check out. Mark Day School can get cash back (3% of your purchase) every time you shop at these favorite Marin local markets at no cost to you.
When requesting a card:
- Please indicate which store cards you want and how many of each.
- Include your mailing address so we can email the card(s) directly to you.
- Good Earth cards from last year are still good.
- Some United cards expired in July 2021 so please check the expiration date and if needed, ask Jessica for a new one.
- Nugget card users will need to go to the Nugget Markets registration link located on the back of the cad and register as a participant before using the card.
- Please note that Mollie Stone's is no longer participating in the eScrip program.
Questions? Contact PA volunteer Jessica Lifland.